Peel region is a liveable community for all individuals and families.
To create a Peel community where everyone works together to build a poverty free future.
- People-centred – individuals and families are at the centre of our work. We will ensure that all voices are heard and included in any decisions.
- Participatory – we acknowledge that residents and private, public, and non-profit sectors have a role to play; we work collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve positive sustainable results for the community. Our commitment is long-term.
- Inclusive – we will raise awareness about how poverty affects individuals and groups differently, advocate for policies that address systemic barriers, accessibility and inequities.
- Value added – We will build on the work and experiences of networks, collaboratives, organizations, and people with lived experience.
- Accountable – We are accountable to the community to ensure our efforts result in positive changes.